Nowadays, Many People are focusing on fitness such as upper body workout or weight loss programs. Working out and as they say gyming has been a most known passion for most of us. To have the most toned arms and biceps the easiest way is to do Biceps workout With Dumbbells.
The easiest part to show off on our bodies is our biceps. Some people are crazy about biceps exercises. And to have the perfect biceps size, the first word that comes in our mind is Dumbbells.
This workout for arms may look easy to do. but it must have a good strength to perform all exercises. Toned biceps look good and make our personality more attractive. To have those perfect Biceps are not that difficult if you do some exercises perfectly as it is to be done.
That too with the help of only a set of dumbbells. If you want the perfect arms and have no idea how then there are no worries as we are here. We will let you know the most effective Biceps Exercises With Dumbbells which are mentioned below.
Best Biceps Workout With Dumbbells:
- Biceps Curls.
- Alternate Biceps Curls.
- Hammer Curls.
- Incline Alternate Biceps Curls.
- Concentrate Single Biceps Curls.
- Preacher Biceps Curls.
These are the 6 best exercises for biceps. With the help of guidance, you can easily gain the size of your biceps.
Also Read: Chest Exercises with Dumbbells
Now we are talking about the execution of all these movements.
1. Biceps Curls
This exercise is a basic which needs to be performed well and at the very beginning. Because you are gonna learn how to do curls workout?. It builds your stamina and your dumbbell holding strength.
- Grab and Hold Dumbbells in both hands. The Weight should be according to your holding strength.
- Lift both Dumbbells together till your shoulder height. Movement should be controlled and keep the upper arms ( above elbows ) straight.
- Hold the position and squeeze biceps muscles for 2-3 seconds.
- Note: Do not push or jerk your body while lifting dumbbells.
2. Alternate Biceps Curls
This has the same movement but alternate lifting. It helps to fatigue biceps quickly. With this exercise, you can gain the size of biceps faster than other movements.
3. Hammer Curls
I personally recommend this exercise for all beginners. Because it helps to increase the size and long head of biceps.
4. Incline Alternate Biceps Curls
This is performed while sitting on the incline bench. Rest all movements are the same as an alternate biceps curl.
5. Concentrate Single Biceps Curls
Most people hurt their elbows while doing it. So, this has to be very focused on the movement of the lower arm.
- Place your arm on the incline bench and hold the dumbbell in one hand.
- Slowly lift the dumbbell with the help of lower arm till shoulder.
- Return to the starting positing.
- Repeat this 1 set per each arm.
6. Preacher Biceps Curls
- Sit on the Preacher Bench and place your both arms on the pad.
- Hold dumbbells according to your strength.
- Lift your both lower arms up alternately and till parallel to the ground.
- Repeat 10 to 12 reps each arm.