Whey protein Supplement is the most demanded product in the world for a few effective reasons. It helps to increase your stamina, strength, muscle gains, lose weight, and gain lean mass. It also helps you to achieve your desired body goal. Whey helps to maintain weight and boost your muscle performance too. If you seriously do a hard workout then Whey will make it pay off. But you also have to work out in the proper form to see the results of your whey powder. Because Whey cannot build muscle itself your efforts are highly recommended in the gym and the most important part is your diet plan. You should also go for a calorie surplus to gain muscles and need to eat more protein in every meal.
For example, If you need 2000 calories to maintain your body weight then you have to eat 2000 plus calories every day to gain muscles along with the required amount of protein. such as 1.5 g/1lbs of body weight.
Why people have Whey protein on their priority?
You go to the supplement store and you also see many people are already buying whey in the store, But the real question is why whey?. Let me explain this is the only type of protein is having fewer carbs and fat contents. But rich in protein with different protein blends also which provide all necessary amino acids to the body for muscle growth and muscle recovery. You can not get these amino acids from plant-based proteins such as spinach, green peas, and french beans, etc.. So this is a supplement you can use in your diet plan to enhance the muscle performance and meet your daily protein intake to reach your desired body goal.
A human body can absorb this type of protein easily and we can also see a good result with proper Gym Training. This protein mixes well in cold water and milk. You can mix and drink this with fruit smoothies and also consume between meals to give more power to your body. Also, this is the best pre and post-workout meal or drink to boost muscle performance during a workout session.
These are three different types of Whey Protein available:
1. Whey Concentrate
This is the most commonly used protein type and also cheap. It comes out of cheese production. Whey concentrate is a supplement which consumes by professional athletes to increase their performances, strength and daily need of protein intake. Muscle gains become so easy with the help of this whey. whey concentrates contains 30 to 70 percent protein but it also has fewer carbohydrates and fat contents.
2. Whey Isolate
This contains good quality and high amount of protein. Approximately, it has 80 to 90 percent protein isolate and includes no fat and no carbohydrates. But You can say that it is a more refined protein type. This is best for athletes who are focusing on shredding and low carbs and a low-fat diet. As we already know that a protein isolate is a pure form of protein which has high branched-chain amino acids(BCAA), high protein and zero carbs and fat content. Also, This protein helps to increase muscle synthesis and build more muscle tissues and repair quickly.
3. Whey Hydrolysate
It is just another form of whey that helps the body to absorb amino acids rapidly with the help of a process called hydrolysis. It has some type of enzymes or you can say that it has a pre-disgested formula mixed in it which allows amino acids and protein to be digested by the body quickly.
A Few Things we always keep in our mind while selecting the protein powders from some local store or online. Such as Brand, Ingredients, Mixability, Consistency and of course flavor. But I feel that people choose brands who provide the variety in flavors. Because people get bored drinking the same flavor for years. So here we have the best protein powders with a high rating in all aspects.
Top 10 Whey Protein Powders 2019:
1. Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey
Optimum Nutrition manufacture this Gold Standard 100% Whey which is a very high-quality protein in the fitness industry. Also It is an award-winning Gold Standard Quality Protein and very effective in muscle performance and strength. But It is the best protein powder in flavor and taste according to public reviews.
- It is an Award-Winning Supplement from last 10 years.
- It has 3 different effective protein blends. ( such as Whey Isolate, Whey Concentrate, and Whey Peptides ).
- This has 24g protein, 3g carbs, 4g of glutamine, 5g BCAA’s and 110 calories per scoop.
- Available in 10 Tasty flavors.
- Good Mixability.
- A very high-quality protein powder.
2. MuscleTech Phase 8
This protein is a next level Protein Powder. Because it releases the essential amino acids slowly up to 8 hours. It has a total of 7 numbers of protein blends which mean it is a proper muscle fuel for a body. MuscleTech manufactures this product and MuscleTech is recognized by their extreme level protein formulas.
- It also has 26g protein, 7g carbs, 5g glutamine and 150 cal per scoop.
- 7 Protein Blends for boosting muscle performance and gains.
- Slow-release protein technology.
- Provides Essential Amino Acids up to 8 hours.
- Value for Money ( costs less than $1 per scoop).
- Best before bed.
Ingredients per serving:
- Total of 26g protein with blends like Whey concentrate, Whey isolate, Whey hydrolyzed, 90 to 97% Isolate, Milk Protein, Calcium Caseinate, and Micellar Casein Protein.
3. Syntha 6
Syntha 6 protein manufactured by Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (BSN). This protein also has sustained release technology up to several hours. It contains 6 different blends of protein which keep providing amino acids to muscles. Synthia 6 has extreme quality protein sources which make muscle performance high during a workout session. It is value for money product.
- Has 6 different blends of high-quality protein.
- Provides 22g protein, 15g carbs, 10g BCAA’s and 200 cal per scoop.
- Sustained release protein.
- Provides a good amount of fiber.
Blends per scoop:
- 22g protein having a blend of whey concentrate, whey isolate, caseinate, milk protein, egg, and glutamine peptides.
4. Dymatize Iso-100
This is a whey hydrolyzed protein blend which helps to increase muscle growth and muscle repair process. It is a fast-absorbing pure 100% Whey hydrolyzed protein isolate. But It is specially designed to fuel up your muscles with amino acids quickly to enhance power and muscle performance.
- Provides 25g of protein, 5.5g of BCAAs, 0g carbs and 106 calories per scoop.
- Gluten and lactose-free.
- Contains Pure Hydrolyzed 100% whey isolate.
- Award-winning Protein.
- Fast Digesting.
- Best flavor ( vanilla ).
- Contains 1 carb per scoop
Blend per scoop:
- 25g 100 % pure form of hydrolyzed whey isolate.
5. MusclePharm Combat Powder
Combat Protein has 3 different release phases such as fast, medium, and slow for up to 8 hours. MusclePharm uses 5 types of high-end protein blends to manufacture combat protein powder. This fast, medium and slow-release technology are used to eliminate the multiple protein intakes.
- Has 25g protein, 8g carbohydrates and 140 cal per scoop.
- 5 High-quality protein blends.
- Fast, medium and slow-digesting protein release technology.
- Can be drinking in the morning, between meals, before bed and pre-workout/post-workout.
Blends per scoop:
- 25g protein blend of whey concentrate, whey isolate, whey hydrolysate, casein, and egg albumin.
6. Zero Carb Isopure
Nature’s Best manufacture high-quality protein named Zero Carb Isopure. This is the only protein in the fitness industry which is made of the purest form of Whey isolate. Also, It boosts your body with 50g of whey isolate with 0g carbs. But I already said that this is the best lean protein in the fitness industry.
- Contains 50 grams of 100% whey isolates, 0g carbs and 220 cal per scoop.
- Serves you high-quality protein
- Low-Calorie protein with 210 cal per scoop.
- 50g protein from 100% pure whey isolate.
7. ISO HD by BPI Sports
ISO HD contains 2 pure forms of protein blend including Isolate and Hydrolysate. This is designed for quick-absorption of these 2 protein blends. It is the best post-workout drink. because it releases the amino acids as faster as your body requires right after a workout session. ISO HD contains less fat, calories, and sugar. It gives all the nutrients to your muscles and also does not make any impact on your abdominal muscles which you build after a hard workout.
- 25g protein per scoop.
- Pure Isolate and hydrolysate for quick absorption.
- lean muscle growth and instant recovery.
- Almost no fat, sugar and low calorie.
Ingredients per scoop:
- 25g high-quality protein blends of isolate and hydrolysate.
- 5g fat, 25mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, and 170mg potassium.
- 3g carbohydrate and 1g sugar.
8. Myofusion Advanced Protein by Gaspari Nutrition
Gaspari Nutrition manufactures Myofusion Advanced Protein with the help of 6 protein blends and patented probiotic formula. Also, This formula is used for time-release protein and amino acids to your muscles.
- Provides 25g protein, 9g of carbs, 9g BCAAs and 150 cal per scoop.
- It is Gluten-free.
- Uses a probiotic formula to satisfy hunger with time-release formula.
- Awesome flavors
Blends per scoop:
- 25g protein blend of whey concentrate, brown rice protein, whey isolate, casein isolate, egg, and whey hydrolysate.
9. 100% Grass-Fed Whey Isolate
This protein is made of 100% pure whey isolate and manufactured by Transparent Labs. It is the cleanest protein in the fitness industry because it is an organic protein and comes from completely grass-fed cows. That’s why It is the healthiest Whey powder in the market. It contains no chemical substances or additives like other supplements and has also pure organic protein sources which our body needs to recover and for growth. This protein is expensive because of high-quality organic protein and clean product with no use of any type of chemicals.
- Provides 100% pure whey isolate, sourced from grass-fed cows.
- No hormones, steroids, or artificial and chemical substances, No sweeteners, Gluten.
- Provides 28g protein, 0g carbs and 112 calories per 32g scoop
- Clean protein powder in the market
Blend per serving:
- 28g 100% pure whey isolate
10. NitroTech 100% Whey Gold
This is the best Whey protein powder available on the market and designed by NitroTech company which recognized by their extreme formulas. 100% Whey Gold product is great in tasting and has many flavors. It is the best protein in term of building muscles and losing weight. because it has just 2g carbs per serving. This is also the best in price. The primary source of proteins are whey peptides and isolate found in 100% whey gold.
- Provides 24g protein, 2g carbs and 120 calories per serving.
- Great value for money ( costs $0.75 per serving).
- Good taste and flavors.
- Includes whey peptides and isolate for effective result and fast recovery
- help to increase muscle size faster and lose weight.
Click here to buy Whey Protein Powders.