A spicy achari chicken cutlet sandwich is here. This sandwich has a powerful flavor punch. Just picture crisp chicken bits and the peppery crunch of onion that has been dipped in lemon juice on butter-toasted bread that has been smeared in hot, spicy mayonnaise.
A chicken cutlet sandwich is a popular sandwich that typically consists of a breaded and fried chicken cutlet, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise or another condiment, served on a bread roll or sliced bread.
To make a chicken cutlet sandwich, start by seasoning chicken cutlets with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings. Then, dredge the chicken in flour, dip in beaten eggs, and coat in breadcrumbs. Fry the chicken cutlets in a pan with oil until golden brown and cooked through.
To assemble the sandwich, spread mayonnaise or another condiment on the bread, add lettuce and tomato slices, and then place the chicken cutlet on top. Serve hot or cold, depending on your preference. You can also add additional toppings or condiments, such as cheese, bacon, avocado, or hot sauce, to customize the sandwich to your liking.
How to Make Chicken Cutlet Sandwich Italian Style?
There are many variations of the chicken cutlet sandwich, depending on cultural and regional preferences. For example, in Italian cuisine, a chicken cutlet sandwich is often called a “chicken parmigiana sandwich” and includes tomato sauce and melted cheese on top of the chicken cutlet. In the southern United States, a chicken cutlet sandwich may be served on a biscuit or a sweet Hawaiian roll.
Chicken cutlet sandwich nyc can also be made with grilled or baked chicken cutlets instead of fried ones, for a healthier option. Additionally, the sandwich can be made with different types of bread, such as ciabatta, sourdough, or a baguette, depending on personal preference.
Overall, the chicken cutlet sandwich is a versatile and delicious meal that can be enjoyed for lunch, dinner, or as a quick snack on-the-go.
Here are the details.
- 40 minutes in total for cooking
- 15 minutes to prepare
- 25 minutes for cooking
- 2 Serves per recipe
Chicken Cutlet Sandwich Recipe
- Sandwich with two medium-sized Achaari chicken cutlets
- 4 chicken thighs without bones
- Yogurt, 2 Tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, as desired
- 1 large, thinly sliced onion
- One large, thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs, and 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Breadcrumbs, 1 cup for deep-frying oil
- To marinate the chicken, place it in a sizable bowl with the yogurt, salt, and red chili powder. Mix it all up and cover it up. Then place in the fridge for at least two hours. At least 15 minutes before frying, remove it from the refrigerator.
- Combine the cucumber, onion, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt to taste. For as long as the chicken is marinating, cover and set aside.
- Place the flour on a plate and season it with salt to start setting up your breadcrumbing station. In a bowl, crack the eggs, sprinkle on a little salt, and stir.
- Place the breadcrumbs on a different platter and sprinkle with a little salt.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients to make the chili pickle sauce and stir thoroughly. Place aside until needed.
- To fry the chicken, fill a deep skillet with oil and heat it over medium heat. Take the chicken out of the marinade after it is heated, and then coat it with flour. Making sure it is thoroughly covered, the floured chicken is dipped in the egg mixture before being tossed in the breadcrumbs. Fry the chicken in the oil until golden brown over medium temperature. Drain and rest for five minutes on absorbent paper.
- Toast the bread in a pan with some butter over medium heat before assembling the sandwiches. Toasted bread should be liberally spread with the chili-pickle sauce before adding the fried chicken to one slice. Top the chicken with cucumbers and onions that have been soaked in lemon juice before adding another slice of bread to seal the sandwich.
- Divide the sandwich in half, then eat.
- Red Chilli Powder
- Thinly Sliced Onions
- Thinly Sliced Cucumbers
- Lemon Juice
- All Purpose Flour
- Deep Frying Oil
- Boneless Chicken Thighs
Also Read, How To Make KFC Style Chicken?
Another variation of the chicken cutlet sandwich is the “buffalo chicken sandwich,” which features chicken cutlets tossed in buffalo sauce and served with blue cheese dressing and celery on a roll or bread. This sandwich is a popular option for those who enjoy spicy and tangy flavors.
Overall, the chicken cutlet sandwich is a classic and delicious sandwich that can be customized to suit a variety of tastes and preferences. Whether you prefer it fried or grilled, with or without cheese, on a roll or sliced bread, the chicken sandwich is sure to satisfy your hunger and taste buds.