A spicy achari chicken cutlet sandwich is here. This sandwich has a powerful flavor punch. Just picture crisp chicken bits and the peppery crunch of onion that has been dipped in lemon juice on butter-toasted bread that has been smeared in hot, spicy mayonnaise.
How to Make Chicken Cutlet Sandwich Italian Style?
Here are the details.
- 40 minutes in total for cooking
- 15 minutes to prepare
- 25 minutes for cooking
- 2 Serves per recipe
Chicken Cutlet Sandwich Indegrients
- Sandwich with two medium-sized Achaari chicken cutlets
- 4 chicken thighs without bones
- Yogurt, 2 Tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, as desired
- 1 large, thinly sliced onion
- One large, thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs, and 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Breadcrumbs, 1 cup for deep-frying oil
- To marinate the chicken, place it in a sizable bowl with the yogurt, salt, and red chili powder. Mix it all up and cover it up. Then place in the fridge for at least two hours. At least 15 minutes before frying, remove it from the refrigerator.
- Combine the cucumber, onion, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt to taste. For as long as the chicken is marinating, cover and set aside.
- Place the flour on a plate and season it with salt to start setting up your breadcrumbing station. In a bowl, crack the eggs, sprinkle on a little salt, and stir.
- Place the breadcrumbs on a different platter and sprinkle with a little salt.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients to make the chili pickle sauce and stir thoroughly. Place aside until needed.
- To fry the chicken, fill a deep skillet with oil and heat it over medium heat. Take the chicken out of the marinade after it is heated, and then coat it with flour. Making sure it is thoroughly covered, the floured chicken is dipped in the egg mixture before being tossed in the breadcrumbs. Fry the chicken in the oil until golden brown over medium temperature. Drain and rest for five minutes on absorbent paper.
- Toast the bread in a pan with some butter over medium heat before assembling the sandwiches. Toasted bread should be liberally spread with the chili-pickle sauce before adding the fried chicken to one slice. Top the chicken with cucumbers and onions that have been soaked in lemon juice before adding another slice of bread to seal the sandwich.
- Divide the sandwich in half, then eat.
- Red Chilli Powder
- Thinly Sliced Onions
- Thinly Sliced Cucumbers
- Lemon Juice
- All Purpose Flour
- Deep Frying Oil
- Boneless Chicken Thighs
Also Read, How To Make KFC Style Chicken?